Indulge a little with our Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Profile By Sanford.
June 6, 2020
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 package Profile Chocolate Shake
- 1 tbsp. P3
- 1 medium egg white
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together P3, egg white and baking powder.
- Add shake mix and then slowly add the water until you reach a cookie dough consistency.
- Drop in half dollar portions on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 7 minutes.
Profile Exchange per serving: 1 meal replacement, 1 oz. very lean protein, 1 flex food