Delicious, nutritious and ready in 15 minutes. This Chicken Caesar Grill-Fried Pizza recipe is perfect for Simplify Your Life week.
June 6, 2020
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbsp Profile Parmesan Caesar Dressing
- Handful of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 oz shaved parmesan cheese, fresh
- Handful of fresh basil, torn or chopped
- 2 oz shredded rotisserie chicken (cooked)
- Olive oil, for grate
- Heat grill to high. Brush grate with oil using an old towel (sprayed or dripped in oil) and tongs to ‘mop’ down the grate.
- Assemble ingredients on Pizza Crust
- Turn grill to lowest setting or off. Place pizza on the grill and close lid.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, checking occasionally.