Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe Recipe submitted by: Carrie Edwards Number of Servings: 4 Serving Size: 2 […]
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Carrie Edwards
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 2 cups
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped, fresh or frozen
- 4 slices Turkey Bacon
- 2 cups sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add turkey bacon and cook until crisp, cool on paper towel and chop into bite size pieces, set aside.
- Add chopped onion and mushrooms to skillet and saute until caramelized.
- Add turkey bacon back into skillet along with the vegetables.
- Add the broccoli, frozen or steamed if fresh, to skillet
- Add shredded cheese, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese
- Cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Profile Exchanges: Protein: 1 oz lean protein; 1/2 fat serving; 2 cups vegetables