Mamma mia! Turn our Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans into an Italian dream with this recipe.
February 6, 2019
- 1 package Profile Vegetarian Chili with Beans
- ¼ cup Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped zucchini
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ – 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 wedge garlic and herb flavored soft cheese
- ¾ oz Italian Blend shredded cheese
- Sauté chopped zucchini over medium heat with olive oil spray until softened.
- Combine Vegetarian Chili with 6 oz water and mix well. Add Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, sautéed zucchini, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning and stir to combine. Add more water if needed.
- Cut up a small wedge of garlic and herb flavored soft cheese and combine with chili mixture.
- Microwave Instructions: In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chili for 1 minute. Stir and heat for another 1-2 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Stovetop Instructions: Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and let simmer for 6 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Top with shredded cheese and enjoy!