Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe Number of Servings: 4-6 Serving Size: 1 cup Ingredients 1 Cauliflower, raw, […]
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 4-6
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 Cauliflower, raw, head, medium 5-6″ dia
- Olive Oil Spray- 4 second spray
- 1 T Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Herbs and Spices to taste
- Wash cauliflower and cut into small uniform pieces.
- Working in small batches add cauliflower to food processor and pulse until cauliflower is the size of couscous or long-grain rice.
- Place a large shallow frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- When the pan is hot add cauliflower and let it toast till a golden-brown color on the bottom.
- Gently flip/stir over the cauliflower to brown on the other side.
- To finish add 1 T olive oil, spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat, mix well, and serve.
Tips: You can also roast the cauliflower in a hot oven till golden brown and finish as above. To add even more veggies to your meal try adding in small diced red and green pepper, mushroom, onion, and/or garlic.
Profile Exchange: 1 fat, 1 cup vegetable
Photo courtesy of The Vintage Mixer