Number of Servings: 6Ingredients: 3 T. Walden Farms Ranch Mayo or Kraft Miracle Whip Light or Kraft Light Olive Oil 1 […]
June 19, 2020
Number of Servings: 6
- 3 T. Walden Farms Ranch Mayo or Kraft Miracle Whip Light or Kraft Light Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T. Cider Vinegar
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 3 Hearts of Romaine or (1 bag washed
- Romaine lettuce)
- Freshly ground Black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cider vinegar, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Cider vinegar, minced Garlic, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Add salt and Black pepper to taste.
- Slowly add the olive oil whisking constantly, until emulsified. (This can also be mixed in your food processor and the oil poured while the processor is running for easy emulsion.)
- If using whole hearts of Romaine wash and dry and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Toss lettuce and dressing into a large bowl.
- Garnish with a bit of additional shaved Parmesan cheese.