Delicious, nutritious and ready in 15 to 20 minutes! This Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap recipe is perfect for Simplify Your Life Week.
June 6, 2020
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- 2-3 oz of chicken breast
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Banana peppers, as desired
- 1-2 cups lettuce, spinach or mixed greens
- 1 tsp ranch dressing
- Dice chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook, as desired, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with mayo and hot sauce until completely coated.
- In a separate bowl, toss mixed greens with ranch dressing until well coated.
- In a saute pan, toast each side of the Pizza Crust for 2-3 minutes.
- Add dressed mixed greens to the Pizza Crust for 2-3 minutes, top with buffalo chicken mixture, and top with desired amount of banana peppers
- Fold up like a burrito and enjoy!