Ingredients: 12oz lean sirloin ¼ c snipped parsley 3 T lemon juice 3 T water 1 T olive oil 1 […]
June 19, 2020
- 12oz lean sirloin
- ¼ c snipped parsley
- 3 T lemon juice
- 3 T water
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 med red or green pepper or both (cut into 1” pieces)
- 4 green onions (cut into 2”pieces)
- Trim beef. Place beef in plastic bag.
- Marinade: in small mixing bowl stir together parsley, lemon juice, water, olive oil, garlic and pepper. Pour over beef. Seal bag.
- Cook green and red peppers, green onions in boiling water for 1 min. Drain well. Place on 4 long skewers, alternating meat and veggies
- Place skewers over unheated rack on broiler pan. Broil for about 10 minutes or try them on the grill.