Try out this Banana Bread Muffins recipe from Profile By Sanford's weight loss plans.
June 6, 2020
Banana Bread Muffins Recipe
Serving Size: 3 Muffins
- 1 package Profile Pancake mix
- 1 package Profile Banana Cream Pie Shake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 oz. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add 6 paper liners to a muffin tin or spray 6 muffin tins with vegetable oil spray, set aside.
- Whisk egg, add pancake and shake mix, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Mix in water, adding an additional 1-2 tsp. of water at a time, if needed.
- Divide batter into six muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, set aside for 5 minutes and enjoy your banana bread muffins!
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 1 oz. lean protein