Easy to prep and make, this Asian Stir-fry is delicious and features Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette Dressing.
June 6, 2020
- 1/2 cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into equal strips
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 oz cashews, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or freshly grated
- 4 cups stir-fry veggies of choice
- 4 cups broccoli
- Red pepper flakes or sriracha (optional)
- Marinate chicken in Zesty Asian Vinaigrette Dressing overnight, if possible, or for a few hours.
- On stovetop, dry roast cashews. Remove from heat.
- Saute vegetables in sesame oil and ginger for a few minutes until just starting to wilt. Add bag of marinade, chicken and cashews.
- Continue to stir and cook until chicken is cooked through. Let stand for sauce to thicken up.