If you love cucumbers, you're going to love this Asian-inspired salad that's a perfect side for your next springtime get-together.
June 6, 2020
- ¼ – ½ cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette
- 4 cups very thinly sliced seedless cucumbers (or mini cucumbers)
- ¼ cup finely sliced red onion
- ¼ cup finely diced red pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Add very thinly sliced cucumber, red onion, red pepper, and sesame seeds to a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Add dressing and toss to mix everything. Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour to let all the flavors meld.
Profile Exchange: 2 cups vegetables, 1 free food