Enjoy ahi tuna steak, goat cheese, strawberries, salad greens and Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette.
June 6, 2020
- 1 ahi tuna steak
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tbsp. Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 ½ tbsp. goat cheese
- 6-8 strawberries, sliced (optional if on plan)
- Heat a grill pan on medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the tuna steak on the pan once hot, and cook the steak for about 2-3 minutes on each side (the middle will still be raw).
- Remove tuna from heat and allow to cool. Once cool, cut into slices.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the mixed greens, balsamic vinaigrette, goat cheese, and optional strawberries.
- Plate the greens and place the tuna slices on top of the dressed greens and serve.