A fan of the air fryer? Here are our most popular air fryer recipes to try. Donuts, fried pickles, and BBQ wings all included.
Air fryers are all the rage right now, and we are on board with it! This beloved kitchen tool lets you make fried foods in a MUCH healthier way. Love the air fryer as much as we do? Then here are our most popular air fryer recipes all in one place. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Donut Holes
- 1 packet of Plant Based Chocolate Shake
- 1/2 Tbls cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp stevia or any 0 calorie sweetener
- Combine all ingredients except for stevia, using enough water to make a dough consistency.
- Roll into balls.
- Air fry for 10 minutes or until firm on the outside.
- Sprinkle with stevia
Chick-Fil-A “Copycat” Breaded Chicken Sandwich
- 1 packet Profile Pancakes*
- 1 bag Profile Salt & Vinegar Chips crushed
- 4 oz. chicken breast
- 4 Tbsp. pickle juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Sliced dill pickles
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CHICKEN:
- Pound chicken to ½-inch thickness.
- Cut in half and place in zip lock baggie with pickle juice. Marinate overnight.
- Preheat air fryer for 5 mins at 400 degrees.
- In a small shallow bowl mix together parmesan cheese, crushed Profile Salt & Vinegar Chips, and salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from the baggie and discard pickle juice.
- Place chicken in bowl to coat with breading mixture evenly.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in air fryer basket, lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in preheated air fryer and spray the chicken with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Cook chicken for 7 mins.
- Flip chicken and continue cooking for an additional 7-8 mins. This can vary based on the size of your chicken. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BUN:
- Mix Profile Pancake mix with a dash of salt and pepper and 2 ounces of water.
- Spray a round glass bowl with cooking spray and pour in mix.
- Microwave mix for 1 minute.
- When cooled, remove from bowl and cut in half.
- Assemble the sandwich – bun, chicken, pickle slices, bun. Enjoy!
Cauliflower BBQ Wings
- 2 Tbsp. Profile Sweet & Smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 bag Profile Chips or Crisps of choice
- ¼ head cauliflower chopped
- ¼ cup egg whites
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Crush the chips in a shallow bowl.
- Soak cauliflower florets in egg whites.
- Press the cauliflower florets into the chip crumbs until well coated.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray. Place the cauliflower florets in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. Toss every 5 minutes to ensure an even crisp.
- Toss with BBQ sauce or serve on the side.
Everything Bagel Chips
- 1 Profile Pizza Crust
- Profile Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- Cut pizza crust into small triangles using a pizza cutter.
- Spray each triangle with olive oil spray and top with Everything Bagel Seasoning and place in air fryer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350, or until chips reach desired crispiness.
- Enjoy chips with guacamole, hummus, or cheese spread!
Maple Pecan Donuts
- 1 Package Profile Pancakes
- 1 package Profile Maple Pecan Shake
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 oz Water
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 8 Pecans Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Or use air-fryer.
- If using donut pan, spray with non-stick spray. If using muffin tins, roll small sheets of aluminum foil into cylinders (tall enough to reach the top of the tin) and spray with non-stick spray.
- Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk egg and add pancake mix, shake mix, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped pecans.
- Divide batter into 6 donut molds or muffin tins.
- Bake or air-fry for 17-20 minutes.
Zucchini Garlic Bites
- 1 bag Profile Salt and Vinegar Chips crushed
- Profile Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup zucchini grated and drained
- 1 egg whisked
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tsp. garlic
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with non-stick spray. (or consider using your air-fryer!)
- Use a cheese grater to grate zucchini. Place in a paper towel and wring out the moisture.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the marinara sauce and mix well.
- Shape mixture into small balls, using about a tablespoon of the mixture, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden. Serve with warm Profile Marinara Sauce.
- 1 package Profile Pancakes
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ – 2 Tbsp. of water
- 1 small jar of dill pickle chips
- Pat dry the pickle chips with a paper towel
- Combine Profile Pancake mix, garlic powder, and baking powder into large mixing
- Add egg white and water and mix all ingredients together
- Dip dill pickle chips in batter
- Add pickle chips into an Airfryer and bake for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees
- Alternatively, place pickles on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes on each side
- Let cool and enjoy your fried pickles!
Enjoy these air fryer recipes? You’d like our Member Group on Facebook. Over 30K+ members sharing recipes, including air fryer ones.