Crunched for time? Skip the drive thru and make one of these quick, healthy recipes instead.
When you are in a rush, it’s easy to go right to the drive-thru line. But healthy food can be fast too! We have five healthy recipes you can make in under five minutes. From quick breakfast items to dinner for your family, you’ll be eating in no time with these fast healthy recipes. And when you are in a real pinch for time, you can always grab a Profile protein bar for a convenient healthy snack that is filling.
Check out the recipes below:
When you need your breakfast to be fast and easy.
Coffee House Pancakes
- 1 package Profile Mocha Latte Shake
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ c. water
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- Combine shake mix and baking powder in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add water and a whisked egg; stir lightly until combined.
- Spray a griddle pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Drop one pancake onto a hot griddle.
- When holes appear in the center of the pancake, flip over and continue cooking until golden brown. Repeat for the additional batter.
- Drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup. Enjoy!
When you need a grab-and-go drink that will fuel you.
Peanut Butter and Spinach Shake
- 1 package Profile Vanilla Shake
- 1 tbsp. Profile P3 – Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 handful baby spinach
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup water
- Open Shake Mix
- Pour all ingredients into a blender
- Blend to taste
Make these the night before a busy day to grab as you’re rushing out the door.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Balls
- 1 package Profile Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. P3
- 2 tbsp. Water
- ½ tbsp. Sugar-free mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Roll mixture into two balls.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
When you need a quick meal to feed your family.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb. cauliflower
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender.
- Brown hamburger while cauliflower is cooking. Drain off grease.
- Add cauliflower, seasonings, and cheese in with the hamburger.
When you’ve got to satisfy that sweet tooth fast.
- 1 package Profile Mint Chip Shake
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup sugar-free whipped topping
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips optional
- Mix Profile Mint Chip shake powder with water to form a pudding.
- Fold in sugar-free whipped topping and add chocolate chips.
- Use as a dip for fresh fruit or enjoy with a spoon as a cool treat!