November is Peanut Butter Lovers' Month and Profile is ready to spread some love to our members! Stop into your local store from November 1st to November 17th and get an extra perks punch when you buy any 3 Profile Peanut Butter Products.
November is Peanut Butter Lovers’ Month! Add some variety and get your peanut butter fix with these 4 fun peanut butter recipes that you’ll go nuts for:
Profile Trail Mix
- 1 Profile Pretzel Peanut Bar
- 1 package Profile Cinnamon Cereal
- 2 servings of nuts/seeds from your grocery list (almonds, peanuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts)
- Remove Pretzel Peanut bar from packaging and cut into small, bite-size pieces.
- Empty contents of Cinnamon Cereal in small bowl. Add bar pieces and nuts/seeds of choice. Mix together. Split into two servings and store in small baggies. Enjoy as an on-the-go snack!
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement/Bar, 1 fat
Peanut Butter Parfait
- 1 package Profile Vanilla Cake Batter Shake
- 1 cup fat free/sugar free whipped topping
- 1 Profile Creamy Peanut Butter Bar
- 2 Tbsp. P3
- 5 oz. water
- Remove bar from package and chop into small, bite-size pieces.
- Mix Profile Vanilla Cake Batter shake and P3 with 5 oz. water to form a pudding.
- In a small cup or bowl, layer half the pudding mix and ½ cup whipped topping, and top with half of the chopped bar. Repeat layering using the remaining pudding mix, whipped topping and chopped bar in a separate small cup or bowl.
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement/Bar, 2 free foods
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
- 1 package Profile Cheesecake
- 1 Profile Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- 2 oz. water
- Remove bar from package. Place in food processor and pulse to chop the bar into small pieces.
- Mix together Profile Cheesecake mix, 2 oz. cold water, and chopped bar in a small cup or bowl. Divide mixture into 2 small cups or bowls.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1 Meal Replacement/Bar
Spicy Peanut Carrot Noodles
- 1 cup carrots, spiralized or shredded
- 1 Tbsp. P3
- 2 Tbsp. Profile Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ¼ cup fresh scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Over medium high heat, in a large frying pan coated with nonstick spray, sauté the spiralized/shredded carrots for 3-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the P3, dressing, sriracha, garlic powder and water.
- Add mixture to carrots and stir until carrots are coated and sauces thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
- Plate carrots and top with sesame seeds and scallions and enjoy!
Profile Exchange: ½ cup vegetable, 1 free food