Zesty Grilled Chicken
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette
- 1-3 tsp. Sriracha (adjust to desired taste)
- 2 tsp. Sesame seeds
- Green onion, finely sliced
- Red chilies, finely sliced
- For marinade, mix the Zesty Asian Vinaigrette with sriracha sauce. Set aside half of the marinade and reserve for later.
- Place chicken into a food safe plastic bag and add half of the marinade. Toss and coat evenly. Place in bottom shelf of the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, but no longer than 6 hours.
- Make sure your grill grates are clean and greased. To grease, dredge a paper towel in oil and holding it with tongs rub it all over the grate.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat about 375-450 degrees.
- Grill the chicken until completely cooked through (about 4-6 minutes per side depending on heat of the grill). Chicken should be at 165 degrees at its thickest part.
- Generously brush chicken with the reserved marinade as it grills.
- Garnish with green onions, chilies, and sesame seeds. Serve with Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Profile Exchange: 4oz. very lean protein, 1 flex food