Steak Florentine Roll-Ups
June 6, 2020
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 lb. top round steak, pre-sliced
- 3/4 cup Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 4 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Toothpicks, for assembly
- Place steaks into a food safe plastic bag and add balsamic vinaigrette. Toss and coat evenly. Place on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator for 6-24 hours.
- Once steaks are marinated, remove from plastic bag and gently pat dry with a paper towel, removing any excess liquid that may cause smoking while grilling.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Layer spinach leaves across steaks and top with sliced tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Roll steak and secure with two toothpicks.
- Reduce grill heat to medium-low and cook steak roll-ups for 8-10 minutes. Check internal cooking temperature (medium-rare = 145 degrees, medium = 160 degrees).
- Use Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette for dipping, if desired. Serve with Roasted Asparagus.
Profile Exchange: 4oz. lean protein, 1 fat, 1 flex food