As a salute to National Noodle Month AND National Sauce Month, Profile will be releasing our favorite pasta recipes throughout the month of March. Your taste buds will say "Mamma Mia" when you make this scrumptious Mediterranean Zoodle Pasta!
June 6, 2020
It is National Noodle Month AND National Sauce Month. Talk about something to celebrate! As a salute, Profile will be releasing our favorite pasta recipes throughout the month of March. Your taste buds will say “Mamma Mia” and you’ll stay on track to reach your health goals with these scrumptious recipes from Profile!
- 1 package Profile Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 cups zucchini noodles
- 16oz. protein of choice (chicken, salmon, or shrimp, cooked)
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 12oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup Greek olives, halved and pitted (optional)
- ¼ cup fat-free feta cheese
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add 4 tsp. olive oil. Add garlic, red onion, and bell pepper and cook until softened.
- Pour in the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and lower heat to a simmer. Add artichokes and dried oregano. Cook another 10 minutes. While sauce simmers, prepare zucchini noodles and protein of choice.
- Transfer zoodles and protein choice into the saucepan and stir until coated.
- Garnish pasta with Greek olives and fat-free feta cheese.