FRANCHISE PROFILE COACH (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) – SPRINGBORO, OH
Join our growing team of passionate individuals who love coming to work every day to help our members achieve their wellness goals and live a healthier life!
Profile by Sanford is an innovative new wellness program developed by Sanford Health, one of the nation’s leading not-for-profit health care systems with over 28,000 employees across 45 hospitals in nine states. An experienced team of researchers, physicians, and geneticists developed Profile’s comprehensive evidence-based program that our members love because it produces results.
Our organization is expanding rapidly throughout Ohio, offering wonderful opportunities for career advancement and personal growth. As we add additional locations, there will be a clear path for coaches to rise within our organization, both on the member services and management sides of the business. We expect to train the next generation of leaders within our own organization.
The Health and Nutrition Coach will provide one-on-one counseling to members of the Profile Weight Management Program at our retail location. The Health and Nutrition Coach will deliver evidence-based protocols as designed by the Clinical Advisory Board while coaching our members through the phases of the Profile program. Our coaches are the key to helping our members achieve their goals, and will be skilled in developing trust and rapport with current and potential members while supporting an environment free of judgment, discrimination and bias.
We are building a team-oriented culture where energetic, positive-minded associates who love helping people achieve results will thrive. Exceptional verbal communication skills are critical as the Coach will also be asked to assist the Franchise Manager in raising awareness about Profile with potential partners in our community. The ideal candidate will also have strong organizational skills and exhibit attention to detail, creativity, and persistence.
- Bachelor’s degree or working to obtain a bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated passion for wellness programs, fitness, nutrition, or weight management counseling, and six months of experience preferred
- Achieve and maintain Profile Coach Certification requirements
Specific Duties and Expectations
- Understanding the complexity of elevated BMI, and the medical risks associated, is paramount to helping members appreciate the health benefits of the Profile program
- Motivational interviewing skills are necessary to maintain member retention, assist members with healthy lifestyle modification and weight maintenance
- The Coach will reinforce the value of using meal replacement products for weight loss and weight maintenance
- The Coach will have advanced understanding of technology that is offered and its usefulness in maintaining weight loss
- Each coach will assist with KOS (Key Operating Statistics), business development, evaluating program effectiveness, and process improvement
- The Coach is expected to participate in scheduled staff meetings (at least monthly) and continued education to keep abreast of Profile best practices
- Coaches are expected to promote Health and Nutrition both personally and professionally
- Computer skills to include use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and web navigation, especially the Profile Member and Coach App. Additionally, the Health and Nutrition Coach will operate Point of Sale, member management, and phone systems
Job Type: Full-Time and Part-Time. Mostly day hours, however scheduled hours will vary depending on staffing needs of retail site. Some overnight travel may be required, including four days for initial coach certification training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)