Franchise Manager, Store Operations (Full-time) – Arvada, COThank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Profile by Sanford's franchise partners. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Join America’s newest and most advanced weight loss company. Profile by Sanford is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanford Health, one of the nation’s leading, not-for-profit health care systems with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
The Profile Manager will be responsible for achieving store quotas as well as all day-to-day operations of the store, including (but not limited to) coaching members, business development, mentoring and training coaches, as well as other duties:
- Responsible for obtaining qualified leads through internal and external marketing efforts, setting appointments, and enrolling new members by using company sponsored presentation tool.
- Generating revenue by exhibiting strong and effective business development/sales skills, and providing excellent customer service to potential, new and existing members.
- Providing leadership and mentoring Profile Coaches which entails, but is not limited to, clinical needs in training, organizing, standardizing, and optimizing of workflows relative to delivery of care to the Profile Members.
- Operations of the center which includes staffing, scheduling, inventory management and managing a P & L statement.
- Leading and conducting orientation presentations on a regular basis. Introducing and effectively encouraging prospects to attend orientation meetings. Understanding the details of the Profile Plan to effectively encourage participation in the program.
- Tracking program effectiveness including retention of members, weight loss averages, reduction in medical issues, and revenue analysis.
- Providing nutrition and exercise theory and practicing expertise to the Profile Program, consultative services to the staff and to other Profile members.
- Assisting with providing program development, staff education and best practices. Collaborating and providing nutrition expertise with other Profile managers and staff.
All job duties will be carried out using a high level of customer service while promoting and participating in the team approach. High level of professionalism is expected while promoting health and wellness both personally and professionally. Provide nutrition knowledge and expertise with anticipated future research projects. Must maintain competence in nutrition and exercise theory and practice.
Equipment operated: computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as navigate and be proficient to teach and encourage members and team how to use the Profile web site.
Bachelor’s degree required. 5+ yrs. management sales and business development experience preferred. Experience with wellness programs, fitness, nutrition, and weight management counseling highly recommended. Proven ability to achieve goals. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required implementing a variety of programs such as presentations, seminars, and other activities. Applicants must also have excellent time management skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to constant changing requirements. Must have exceptional verbal skills and be able to give effective presentations and seminars. Timeliness/accuracy of all daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring of reports.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Be able to meet, greet, speak, and positively represent Profile. Creativity, persistence and organization. Ability to handle stress. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs.