PROFILE STORE MANAGER (FULL-TIME) - PITTSBURGH,PA
Join America’s newest and most advanced weight loss company, Profile by Sanford. Profile was started by Sanford Health, one of the nation’s leading, not-for-profit health care systems with locations in 126 communities in nine states. Visit Profileplan.com to learn more about our innovative and research backed program!
This opportunity is with the Pittsburgh, Pa area franchise for Profile by Sanford. We intend to grow fast in the Pittsburgh market, and we want strong, motivated employees to join us for the journey! Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to: Eric.seeley@Profileplan.com
The Profile Manager will be responsible for achieving store quotas as well as all day-to-day operations of the store, including (but not limited to) business development, coaching members, mentoring and training coaches, as well as other duties. There is a strong sales component to this position. Week to week tasks include:
- Obtaining qualified leads through internal and external marketing efforts, setting appointments, and enrolling new members by using company sponsored presentation tool.
- Generating revenue by exhibiting strong and effective business development/sales skills, and providing excellent customer service to potential, new and existing members.
- Providing leadership and mentoring Profile Coaches which entails, but is not limited to, clinical needs in training, organizing, standardizing, and optimizing of workflows relative to delivery of care to the Profile Members.
- Operations of the center which includes staffing, scheduling, inventory management and managing a P&L statement.
- Leading and conducting orientation presentations on a regular basis. Introducing and effectively encouraging prospects to attend orientation meetings. Understanding the details of the Profile Plan to effectively encourage participation in the program.
- Tracking program effectiveness including retention of members, weight loss averages, reduction in medical issues, and revenue analysis.
- Learning nutrition and exercise theory (provided by Profile) and providing this expertise to the staff and to other Profile members.
- Assisting with providing program development, staff education and best practices. Collaborating and providing nutrition expertise with other Profile managers and staff.
- Creating a culture of high-level customer service while promoting and participating in the development of our team. A high level of professionalism is expected while promoting health and wellness both personally and professionally. Must maintain competence in nutrition and exercise theory and practice.
Equipment operated: computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as to navigate and be proficient
to teach and encourage members and team how to use the Profile web site.
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. 5+ yrs. management sales and business development experience preferred. Experience with wellness programs, fitness, nutrition, and weight management counseling highly recommended. Proven ability to achieve goals. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required implementing a variety of programs such as presentations, seminars, and other activities. Applicants must also have excellent time management skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to constant changing requirements. Must have exceptional verbal skills and be able to give effective presentations and seminars. Timeliness/accuracy of all daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring of reports.
2 weeks of training is provided.
Required Credentials (Licensure, Certification, or Registration):
Mostly day hours however scheduled hours will vary dependent on staffing needs of retail site. This position is exempt and may involve varied work hours. Some overnight travel may be required.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:Eric.email@example.com