BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISt – Westchester County, NY
Profile by Sanford provides nutrition, activity and lifestyle coaching to help members lose weight and keep it off. Profile was developed by physicians and researchers to take the guesswork out of healthy lifestyle change. The approach to weight loss is scientific and backed by Sanford Health, one of the world’s largest and most innovative integrated health systems. Profile by Sanford is a fast growing nationwide weight management and wellness franchise, which ranks #164 on the Franchise 500 in its first ranking year by Entrepreneur magazine. We are opening multiple locations in Westchester County, NY which creates a great opportunity for sales and marketing professional who is results driven, resourceful, and relentless.
The BD Specialist will work closely with the franchise owner to:
- Develop an understanding of the health and nutrition industry.
- Apprise market dynamics to create a marketing strategy to meet membership goals and sales targets.
- Plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities, develop new business and expand market share within southern and central Westchester County, NY.
- Deliver sales results against assigned quotas and the development of a sufficient, qualified pipeline of referral sources and members to meet high-growth revenue targets.
- Build and maintain qualified leads through telephone prospecting, cold-calling, e-mail and direct marketing.
- Create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to prospective customers.
- Effectively utilize corporate promotions and resources to increase membership and a referral pipeline.
- Network and partner with local community members to build brand awareness and client base.
- Develop a go-to market strategy for new and existing stores and product lines.
- Drive all social media and on-line marketing strategies as supported by Corporate and digital media vendors.
- Work closely with store managers and coaches to implement market strategy and coordinate sales efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business major preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years business development experience (B2C / B2B)
- B2B experience in medical sales or health & wellness a plus
- Proven ability to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, phone manners and consistent follow-up
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Strong work ethic along with professional, proactive demeanor
- Technical skills (i.e. computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Office Suite)
- Understanding of online tools for use in lead sourcing
- Quality of Delivery – Work should be accurate, consistent, timely and thorough
- Dynamic and friendly personality, can do spirit, ambitious to win
- Local travel and infrequent out-of-town training
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
About Profile by Sanford – Weight Loss & Health Coaching
Profile by Sanford provides nutrition, activity and lifestyle coaching to help members lose weight and keep it off. Profile was developed by physicians and researchers to take the guesswork out of healthy lifestyle change. Profile aims to change lives, one relationship at a time. We individually coach members to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. Profile’s coaching model is designed to make healthy lifestyle change easier. Our goal is to provide a scientifically sound program to guide individuals through all phases of weight management, oftentimes beginning with healthy weight loss and continuing to long-term, sustainable, weight loss maintenance.
Profile is backed by Sanford Health, an integrated health system headquartered in the Dakota’s. It is one of the world’s largest most innovative health systems with 45 hospitals and 289 clinics in nine states in three countries. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have allowed for several initiatives, including global children’s clinics, genomic medicine, and specialized centers researching cures for type 1 diabetes, breast cancer and other diseases.
Learn more about Profile through the following links:
Our development area covers central and southern Westchester County, NY. The first location is targeted to be opening in Scarsdale the 3rd quarter of 2019 with an additional 2 locations over the next 2 years.