Join America’s newest and most advanced weight loss, activity and lifestyle coaching enterprise. Now featuring Profile Precise, DNA testing / nutrigenetics that unlocks the genetics of our member's metabolism, a game-changer for the industry.
The Ideal Candidate will have a highly motivated, enthusiastic, personality and a proven ability to succeed in a competitive sales environment. As the Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for introducing Profile by Sanford into the South Orange County Market, developing and implementing a marketing strategic plan and overall membership growth. This Business Development position may offer opportunities for expansion of territory, upward mobility or horizontal movement to new locations, and personal and financial growth.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred - Business focus preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years business to business sales experience, medical sales and/or experience in the health and wellness industry preferred.
Required Credentials (Licensure, Certification, or Registration):
The Business Development Specialist will have an overall responsibility to:
- Deliver sales results against assigned quota and the development of a sufficient, qualified pipeline of referral sources and members to meet high-growth revenue requirements.
- Plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities, penetrate new business and expand market share within assigned territory. Involving Business to Business Marketing; Medical Professionals and Community Outreach
- Build and maintain qualified prospects through telephone prospecting, cold-calling, e-mail and direct marketing.
- Create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to prospective customers.
- Manage territory as a business to maximize sales through analyzing the market dynamics to ensure territory sales goals are met.
- Develop and implement a territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and working within agreed budgets.
- Work closely with store managers and coaches to coordinate sales efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches).
- Position will work within a defined territory which may expand to nearby areas and beyond. Some travel may be required.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to meet, greet, speak, and positively represent Profile.
- Creativity, persistence and organization.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs.
- Ability to engage community through various social media platforms
- Good Technical skills (i.e. computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Good Understanding of online tools for use in lead sourcing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic along with professional, proactive demeanor
- Quality of Delivery – Work should be accurate, consistent, timely and thorough