Business Development Specialist – Marlboro, NJ
Profile by Sanford is a fast growing nationwide weight management and wellness franchise, which ranks #164 of Franchise 500 in its first year ranking by Entrepreneur.com in 2019. The approach to weight loss is scientific and backed by Sanford Health, one of the world’s largest and most innovative nonprofit integrated health system. Profile is a comprehensive evidence-based program supported by researchers, physicians and geneticists. Now, there will be multiple locations coming soon in Central Jersey which creates a high growth opportunity for sales and marketing professionals, who are results driven, resourceful, and relentless.
The BD specialist reports to franchise owner and fulfills the following roles and responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert on Profile’s business model, service and products for market positioning
- Focus on B2B (business and medical field) and acquire qualified prospects through persistent telephone prospecting, e-mail, presentation visits and direct marketing
- Create strategic market calendar to build sustainable pipeline of quality leads and referrals and business forecast
- Lead and setup outreach events to drive membership sign-ups to meet quota per business plan, while maintaining budget
- Collaborate closely with store managers and coaches to coordinate sales efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches).
- Utilize Profile coaching to connect with members and develop understanding of audience
- Bachelor’s degree required – business majors preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years business to business sales experiences in medical, health & wellness industry with proven results
- Strong local community connections in Monmouth County a plus
- Strong planning and organizational skills, professional phone manners, team player
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Strong work ethics along with professional, proactive and friendly demeanor
- Multi-tasking in managing multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Dynamic and friendly personality, can-do spirit, ambitious to win
- Travel locally and infrequent out-of-town training
- Familiar with Profile coaching method to assist in servicing the clients
Who is Profile and what we do
Profile aims to change lives, one relationship at a time.
America’s newest and most advanced nutrition and weight management company, Profile by Sanford, created by researches from Sanford Health, one of the nation’s leading, not-for-profit integrated health care systems with 44 medical centers and over 700 facilities in 26 states and 9 countries, is one of the fastest growing franchises.
Profile provides one-on-one coaching focused on nutrition, activity, and lifestyle to help our members to lose weight and keep it off. Profile’s plan was developed by scientists, researchers, and physicians at Sanford Health to help take the guesswork out of healthy lifestyle change. The result is sustainable weight management experience, often but not required to begin with weight loss. The program is research-based and evidence-backed, utilized a phased approach to behavior change that is specifically designed for long-term sustainability for a diverse population.
Learn more through following URLs:
Our area covers north Monmouth country from Matawan, south-west through Morganville to Englishtown, and south-east through Hazlet, Middletown, Shrewsbury, Eatontown, Ocean township, to Asbury Park. The first location is targeted to be opening in 4Q2019, with 2 more locations to come in next 2 years.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org