Business Development Specialist – Houston, TX - Louetta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Profile by Sanford's franchise partners. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
About Profile by Sanford
Profile by Sanford offers the most complete solution for healthy weight loss and healthy lifestyle change. Our program was designed by doctors and researches based on what science tells us are the keys to simple, effective and sustainable weight loss and healthy living. Clients work 1-on-1 with certified health coaches and follow a personalized nutrition, activity, and lifestyle plan that is customized to the client’s DNA.
This individual will have an overall responsibility to build our customer base from 0 to 150 members by January, and 1,000 members within one year. The Business Development Specialist will:
- Deliver sales results against assigned quota and the development of a sufficient, qualified pipeline of referral sources and members to meet high-growth revenue requirements.
- Currently have and maintain a STRONG presence in the community and be knowledgeable of the surrounding market.
- Plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities, penetrate new business and expand market share within assigned territory.
- Build and maintain qualified prospects through social media, community events, physician referrals, employer partners, telephone prospecting, cold-calling, e-mail and direct marketing.
- Create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to prospective customers.
- Manage territory as a business to maximize sales through analyzing the market dynamics to ensure territory sales goals are met.
- Develop and implement territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and works within agreed budgets.
- Work closely with store managers and coaches to coordinate sales efforts for each store (i.e. presentations, lunch and learns, promotions and new store launches).
- Position will work within a defined territory.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, personality is a must for this position.
- Proven ability to succeed in a competitive sales environment.
- Ability to engage community through various social media platforms (strong media presence preferred)
- Technical skills (i.e. computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Understanding of online tools for use in lead sourcing
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Organization, planning and persistency skills
- Strong work ethic along with professional, proactive demeanor
- Quality of Delivery – Work should be accurate, consistent, timely and thorough
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Polished social skills.
- Creativity, persistence and organization.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs.
Bachelor’s degree preferred- Business focus preferred.
Minimum of 1-2 years business to consumer sales experience
Minimum of 3-5 years business to business sales experience, medical sales preferred.
Preferred experience in small business start-up
Experience in the health and wellness industry preferred.
Fitness coaching experience is a plus.
Required Credentials (Licensure, Certification, or Registration):