Business Development Manager,(FULL-TIME) – Eue Claire, WI
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Profile by Sanford's franchise partners. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to Kevin.email@example.com.
The Business Development Manager of Profile by Sanford Eau Claire will be responsible for planning, directing and achieving store goals related to new member acquisition. This individual must be committed to our mission of helping people create sustainable changes in their lifestyle that improve their overall wellness. This critical role includes all business development activities
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Serve as primary sales representative for the business. Plan and implement strategies to maintain and nurture a successful sales pipeline in the following areas:
Recruit Individual Members -
- Follow up on new member leads in a timely manner across all channels
- Identify and attend events to recruit individual members
- Conduct one-on-one consults as needed with prospective members
Employer Partners -
- Identify and engage employers across the market area in order to enroll employers in employer partnership programs
- Follow up with enrolled employers to drive engagement of employees and enrollment of new members
Strategic Partners -
- Identify potential strategic partners (gyms, chiropractors etc.) and execute creative, mutually beneficial agreements to increase our member base
- Identify and recruit physician offices as referral sources
- Work with physician offices to increase awareness and engagement relative to the value Profile brings to their patients.
- Meeting and exceeding revenue goals by exhibiting strong and effective management, business development/sales, key relationship management and customer service skills.
- Responsible for working with ownership to develop a quarterly marketing and business development plan to achieve goals.
- Working with owner to develop a marketing and business development plan to reach membership targets.
- Identify programs across all channels to develop and foster new leads.
- Identifying and maintaining activity levels consistent with achieving membership targets.
- Introducing and effectively encouraging prospects to attend orientation meetings.
- Leading and conducting orientation presentations as needed.
- Manage key customer relationships as identified in the course of business.
- Communicate regularly to maintain positive working relationship as well as provide feedback on member results/impacts as appropriate.
- Train and develop team members how to handle various sales scenarios (in-person, on phone, on-line).
- Tracking program effectiveness and key performance indicators (KPI’s) including new members, retention of members, appointments, and revenue per day.
- Communicate results on timely basis to ownership, team and relevant parties.
- Supporting the Store Operations Manager to create a positive culture that embraces excellence in customer service to new and existing members creating a desire for them to refer future members.
- If needed be able to serve as a coach for members.
- Serve as primary information source for team on corporate business development initiatives and new key partnerships.
- Educate team on particulars of relationships and positioning to members and non-members.
- All job duties will be carried out using a high level of customer service while promoting and participating in the team approach.
- A high level of professionalism is expected while promoting health and wellness both personally and professionally.
Computer skills including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Must also be proficient to teach and encourage members and team how to use the Profile web site and Profile associated technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ yrs Sales and Business development experience preferred. Experience with health care, wellness programs, fitness, nutrition, and weight management counseling highly desired
- Strong preference given to candidates with local ties
- Proven ability to achieve goals.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required implementing a variety of programs such as presentations, seminars, and other activities.
- Ability to effectively manage and allocate time across multiple priorties
- Applicants must also have excellent time management skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to constant changing requirements.
- Must have exceptional verbal skills and be able to give effective presentations and seminars.
- Timeliness/accuracy of all daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring of reports.
Mostly day hours however scheduled hours will vary dependent on needs and events schedules. This position is exempt and may involve varied work hours. Some overnight travel may be required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org.