- ¼ - ½ cup Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- ½ cup canned green beans, drained and rinsed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup assorted color bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup olives, halved
- ½ cup crumbled or chopped feta cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables, 1 flex food, 1 fat