- Profile Simply the Zest seasoning, to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small turnip
- 1 medium beetroot
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice all veggies into uniformly thin slices. In a bowl, toss them with the oil and Profile seasoning until evenly coated.
- Spread out on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip over. Bake another 5-10 minutes until crispy and slightly brown but not burnt.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before consuming.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables, 1 flex food