Transport your mind to sunshine with this healthy, perfectly tart recipe for Key Lime Cheesecake.
- 1 package Profile Cheesecake
- 1 package Profile Cinnamon Crisp Cereal, crushed
- 1 tbsp. P3 - Profile Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. unsweetened almond milk
- ½-1 tsp. key lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fat-free whipped topping
- In a small mixing bowl, combine P3, almond milk, and crushed cereal to make a crust.
- Pack “crust” into individual-sized pie pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix Profile Cheesecake with 3 oz. water and key lime juice and set in the fridge to let chill.
- Once the cheesecake has set, pour over crust, and top with fat-free whipped topping.
Profile exchange: 2 meal replacements, 2 flex foods
Stop into your local Profile store for the Profile foods you need! We'd be happy to help! Click here to find a store near you.