Thai Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- ¼ cup Profile Zesty Asian Vinaigrette
- 1 Tbsp. P3
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 head Butter lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, making sure to crumble the chicken as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, Profile Asian Dressing, P3 and Sriracha until onions have become translucent, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style. Top with shredded carrots. Enjoy your very own Thai lettuce wraps!
Profile Exchange: 4oz protein, 1 cup vegetable, 2 fats, 1 free food