- ½ cup Profile Rosemary Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 lbs. fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed, diced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (10.5oz.) package grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Add asparagus to boiling water and allow to boil until tender crisp, about 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile, fill a medium mixing bowl with ice and cold water. Drain and immediately transfer asparagus to ice water, let rest about 10 seconds then drain.
- Transfer asparagus to a bowl with tomatoes and walnuts. Drizzle Profile Balsamic Vinaigrette over top and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle in feta cheese and toss again lightly.
Profile Exchange: 2 cups vegetables, 2 fats, 1 free food