Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing color and the cool fall breeze
lets us open all our windows and enjoy the season. Whether you're
curling up with a good book in your sweatpants by the fireplace or carving
pumpkins with your kids on a blustery autumn afternoon, we can all agree:
there's lots to love about fall! Perhaps the most underrated facet
of fall is the food. Fall is slow cooker season and Profile is excited
to celebrate the month of 'Crocktober' by releasing a new crock
pot recipe every Tuesday and Thursday in October. So prep your food, set
it and forget it with amazing 'Crocktober' recipes from Profile!
• 1 large head Cauliflower
• 2 packets Profile creamy chicken soup mixed with 2 cups water
• 3 cloves Garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp Herbs (rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley)
• 1 cup low sodium Vegetable broth
• 4 tsp butter (optional)
• Peel the leaves from the cauliflower and cut into medium florets.
Mix soup with water in blender bottle. Place in your slow cooker and top
with garlic cloves, vegetable broth, butter (optional), and seasoning.
Pour soup over top.
• Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3. Use an immersion
blender or hand blender to mash. Set on keep warm until ready to serve.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables, 1 oz. very lean protein, 1 fat (if
butter is added)