Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing color and the cool fall breeze
lets us open all our windows and enjoy the season. Whether you're
curling up with a good book in your sweatpants by the fireplace or carving
pumpkins with your kids on a blustery autumn afternoon, we can all agree:
there's lots to love about fall! Perhaps the most underrated facet
of fall is the food. Fall is slow cooker season and Profile is excited
to celebrate the month of 'Crocktober' by releasing a new crock
pot recipe every Tuesday and Thursday in October. So prep your food, set
it and forget it with amazing 'Crocktober' recipes from Profile!
• 2 lemons, zest and juice (should be about 2 tbsp juice)
• 2 whole eggs
• 1 packets Profile vanilla shake
• 1 packet Profile pancake mix
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tbsp stevia
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup water
• ½ cup fat free whipped topping
• Combine Profile shake mix, baking powder, and stevia in medium bowl.
• Whisk together lemon juice and zest, eggs, vanilla, and water.
• Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until well blended. Spread
into slow cooker lined with foil.
• Cover crock pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until toothpick
inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Serve warm with fat free whipped topping on top!
Profile Exchange: 1/2 meal replacements, 1/2 oz lean protein, and 1 free food