Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 package Profile Linguine
- 8oz boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the basil and garlic in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the olive oil and process until fully incorporated and smooth. Transfer the pesto to a large serving bowl and mix in cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick spray. Over medium-high heat, cook chicken until well browned on all sides. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
- Return skillet to stove and spray pan again with nonstick spray. Add broccoli, red pepper and zucchini and cook until softened.
- Cook Profile Linguine according to package directions, keeping a small cup of pasta water off to the side.
- Add the linguine to the bowl of pesto mixture and toss, adding a few spoonfuls of pasta water, if needed. Toss in vegetables and chicken.
Profile Exchange per serving: 4oz. very lean protein, 2 cups vegetables, 2 fats.