Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tbsp. poultry seasoning or Mrs. Dash seasoning of choice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until “rice” consistency
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until they’ve begun to sweat,
about 5 minutes.
- Top with spices and vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve alongside turkey.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables + ½ fat