Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
- ½ cup Profile Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1½ lbs. brussel sprouts, ends trimmed, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise
- In a large bowl, toss brussel sprouts with 4 tsp. olive oil, salt, and pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the brussel sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place brussel sprouts back in bowl. Add Profile Balsamic Vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly.
Profile Exchange: 2 cups vegetables + 1 fat + 1 flex food