At Profile, we like to keep things simple, effective and sustainable. In
honor of Simplify Your Life Week, we'll be releasing a new recipe
each day that is simple, nutritious, easy to make and above all else -
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Reenie's Asian Pasta Salad -
Submitted by Profile Sales Specialist Reenie Brown
Looking for a unique and yummy side dish for that end of the summer bash?
Profile Sales Specialist Reenie Brown got creative and came up with a
simple and delicious cold pasta salad recipe that's a great side to
beat the summer heat.
- 1 box Profile Pasta
- 2 cups chopped coleslaw mix
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 2 – 3 mushrooms finely chopped
- ¾ cup Profile Asian Salad Dressing
- Place frozen Profile Pasta in colander and rinse with warm water till thawed
- Quickly change water to cold and rinse slightly. Drain well.
- Place in bowl and break into smaller pieces.
- Add chopped coleslaw mix, broccoli, mushrooms and Profile Asian Salad Dressing.
- Toss till coated. Chill in refrigerator till ready to serve.
Profile Exchange: 2oz very lean protein, 1 cup vegetables, 2 free items