Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Edmond's Pizza Pasta - Submitted by Profile by Sanford - Edmond, OK
Who doesn't love pizza? When I get a waft of the smell of fresh pizza, my mouth waters. Luckily, Profile by Sanford's Edmond location created a fresh, delicious cold pasta recipe that provides all the pizza flavors with none of the guilt. Edmond's Pizza Pasta is a great way to take advantage of our versatile Profile Pasta and enjoy a little slice of heaven (in a bowl).
• 1 Package of Profile Pasta
• 1/3 Cup Fat Free Italian Dressing
• 1 Green Bell Pepper
• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 ½ Cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
• ½ Cup Diced Red Onion
• 2 oz Diced Turkey Pepperoni (or mini pepperonis)
• 4 oz Fresh Mozzarella
• 1 Can of sliced black olives
• ¼ Cup Fresh Basil
1. Cook the Profile Pasta for 2 minutes and drain. Rinse under ice cold water to stop the cooking process. Chop up the noodles into ½ inch pieces.
2. Combine the chopped bell peppers, onion, tomato, black olives, turkey pepperoni, mozzarella, and Italian dressing with the Profile Pasta. Stir all the ingredients together and top with the fresh basil.
Profile Exchange: 3oz Very Lean Protein, 1 Fat, 1 Flex Food, 1 Cup Veggies