Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 Cup Profile Balsamic Dressing
1 sirloin steak, cut 3/4 inch thick (1 pound)
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 2 cups asparagus pieces (2-inch pieces)
• 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise in
half, then crosswise into 1/4- inch thick slices
• 1 package Profile Rice
• 1 cup diced, seeded tomatoes
• 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
1. Combine marinade and beef
steak and 1/4 cup marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn
steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in
refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight. Reserve
remaining marinade in refrigerator for dressing.
2. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak
on rack in broiler pan or on hot grill and cook for 11 to 13
minutes for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning once.
Remove; keep warm.
3. Prepare Profile Rice per package instructions.
4. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until
hot. Add asparagus and squash; cook and stir 7 to 8
minutes or until tender. Toss with rice, tomatoes, basil, salt
and reserved marinade in large bowl.
5. Carve steak into thin slices. Serve over rice salad.