Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving size: 1 medium zucchini
- 1 Zucchini 2-3” in diameter
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric
- 1/8 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic or minced fresh garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Herbs of your choice: Try Chives, Basil, Oregano, Marjoram, Cilantro
- 1 Package Profile Cheesy Nacho Pasta
- Mix Cheesy Nacho Pasta according to package directions with 1 tsp fresh
grated Parmesan Cheese
- Clean and dry Zucchini; cut in half lengthwise and hollow out the center
to create a boat, leaving some of the flesh intact, do not peel.
- Rub each zucchini half with 1/2 tsp. olive oil. Mix the spices together
and rub onto zucchini.
- Roast zucchini for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and stuff with the Profile Pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and broil till golden brown
Veggie Servings: Serve over a bed of greens and sliced cucumber dressed
with Spicy Fat Free Asian Dressing along with the additional roasted zucchini cut into bite sized chunks.
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 2 cups veggies, 1 fat
Photo courtesy of comfortablefood.com