Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Spinach Pizza Crust Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
Serving Size: 1 pizza crust
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine baby spinach, shredded Parmesan cheese, egg, and basil together and spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place toppings in crust.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer until heated through.
Profile Exchange:1 oz. lean protein, 2 fats, 2 cups vegetables
Note: Adding an additional 2-3 ounces of very lean meat as a topping will increase your protein for an evening meal.