Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Shelia Amrhien
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 pkg. Profile Pasta
- 8 oz. Shrimp, peeled and vein removed
- Mixed Vegetables of your choice, cut into uniform sizes, or frozen vegetables
- 4 cups raw Spinach
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tsp. Butter or Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Stir fry vegetables and spinach in olive oil until tender, add minced garlic toward end to prevent garlic from over browning.
- Add shrimp, salt, and rinsed noodles.
- Stir fry until heated through and shrimp are pink and hot.
Profile Exchange: 4 oz. very lean protein; 1 fat; 2 cups vegetables