Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Shelia Amrhien
Number of Servings: 2-3 cups
Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. Miracle or Zero Noodles
- 12. oz Raw Shrimp, peeled and vein removed
- Mixed Vegetables of your choice, cut into uniform sizes, or frozen vegetables
- 4 cups raw Spinach
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. Butter Flavored Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Stir fry vegetables and spinach in olive oil until tender, add minced garlic
toward end to prevent garlic from over browning.
- Add shrimp, salt, and rinsed noodles.
- Stir fry until heated through and shrimp are pink and hot.
Profile Exchange: 3 oz. very lean protein; 1 fat; 2 cups vegetables