Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
- 2 T unsalted pepitas (unroasted pumpkin seeds)
- 1 T butter
- ½ tsp freshly grated lime zest
- 2 T Lime juice
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1-pound salmon fillet skinned and cut into 4 portions
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly ground pepper
- Toast pepitas.
- Place in a small bowl with butter, lime zest, lime juice and chili powder.
- Generously coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, add to the pan and cook until browned
and just cooked through in the center, 2-4 minutes per side. Remove the pan
from the heat.
- Transfer the salmon to a plate. Add the butter-lime mixture to the hot
pan; stir until the butter is melted.
- Serve the salmon topped with the sauce.
Profile Exchange:4 oz. very lean protein, 2 fat servings
Source: WebMD.com/recipes; original source