Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Recipe submitted by: Jennifer Dahl
Number of Servings: 2
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 1 medium Jicama, sliced into fries
- 2 tsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbs. Three Onion Rub spice
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the Jicama and slice it into 1 inch rectangles.
- Place Jicama slices in a microwave safe bowl and add 4 Tbs. of water.
- Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water from the Jicama.
- Add canola oil, three onion rub spice, red pepper flakes.
- Toss the Jicama to coat the oil and spices.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy!
Profile Exchange: 1/2 cup vegetables, 1 fat serving