Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1 cup
- ½ head Cauliflower
- 12 Brussels sprouts
- Onion Powder to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Turmeric to taste
- Smoked Paprika to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean, wash, and dry produce; cut each piece into uniform pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add Olive oil and spices and toss to coat vegetables.
- Place in a large shallow baking sheet; do not crowd pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until you see Cauliflower nicely browned.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables, 1 fat
Photo courtesy of Use Real Butter