Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
- 1 medium Zucchini (2 cups)
- 2 egg white-lightly beaten
- 1 package Profile Light Bite O’s Sour Cream and Onion or BBQ
- 1 T Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Wash and dry Zucchini and cut into 6” uniform straws.
- Lightly beat one egg and place in bowl.
- Place the Profile Light Bight O’s in a food processor and pulse to resemble fine crumbs add parmesan cheese and pulse to combine, place in a bowl.
- Pour crumbs in a large bowl or crush O’s in a Ziploc bag; adding cheese at the last to mix.
- Dip Zucchini in the egg wash mixture and then into the crumbs.
- Place Zucchini on sheet pan in single rows being careful not to crowd.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper once out of the oven.
Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve hot or cold with Fat Free Yogurt Dipping Sauce.
Profile Exchange:1 Profile meal replacement, 1 oz. very lean protein, 1 fat, 2 cup vegetables