Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 2
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 pkg. Profile Rice
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ cup avocado
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 can black beans (if on Reboot, Balance, or Sustain)
- Open bag of Profile Rice and pour into colander; drain and rinse.
- Boil noodles for 1 minute, drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Coat a large skillet pan with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
Add oil, onion and red pepper, sauté for five minutes.
- In large bowl, combine rice, peppers, onions, tomatoes and cilantro.*
- Divide into two servings and top each serving with ¼ cup avocado.
*If on Reboot Adapt or Balance – add 1 cup black beans (drained and
rinsed) to mixture.
Profile Exchanges: 1 free food, 1 fat, 1 cup veggies