Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 1
- 1 package Profile 15g Vanilla Shake
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 T Greek Yogurt Fat-Free plain, unsweetened
- Dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice or to your taste
- 2 T Cube Frozen Canned Pumpkin
- Pour shake mix into a food processor or high powered blender.
- Add water, Pumpkin Pie Spice, frozen Pumpkin Cube, and Greek Yogurt.
- Blend mixture until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into a single serve bowl.
- “Ice Cream” will thicken as it sits; or you can freeze and enjoy as an after dinner dessert.
To make Pumpkin Ice Cubes
- Fill a standard ice-cube tray with 2 T Pumpkin in each cube, freeze and pop cubes into a freezer bag.
- Enjoy anytime you need a burst of pumpkin flavor and nutrition.
Profile Exchange: 1 meal replacement, 1 flex food
Photo Courtesy of Linda LaRue