Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Serving Size: 1 pancake (large)
- 1 package Profile pancake mix
- 1/4 cup plus 3 T water
- 2 T PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp mini chocolate chips
- Vegetable oil spray
- In a small bowl place pancake mix, water, PB2, and vanilla extract.
- Stir lightly just until moistened and let stand for one minute.
- Spray a griddle with vegetable oil spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Pour pancake into one large pancake, and flip when bubbles appear in the
center of cake.
- Add the mini chips to the flipped side of the pancake, and cook until golden brown.
Photo Courtesy of: