Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings:
Serving size: 4
- 1 pkg. Profile Noodles – Fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch asparagus, chopped
- ¾ cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, stems and roots trimmed
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Open bag of Profile Noodles – Fettuccine and pour into a colander;
drain and rinse.
- Boil noodles for 1 minute, drain and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut the
noodles to shorten the strands.
Coat a large skillet pan with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
Add oil, garlic and herbs; heat for 30 seconds. Add chopped asparagus;
sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 5 minutes, or until asparagus
is tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover and toss 3-4 minutes, or until
asparagus starts to brown.
- Mix in cherry tomatoes. Cover and cook 3 minutes, or until tomatoes start
to break down.
- Whisk broth, tomato paste and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl to blend.
Add broth mixture, salt, pepper and cayenne to skill; stir to blend.
- Add fettuccine, watercress and cheese and toss 1-2 minutes, or until watercress wilts.